The BTA Annual Member meeting is coming up this Thursday, August 22nd at 5:30pm in the Portland Art Museum Sculpture Garden.
Below are the top 10 reasons why we think you should attend.
10. You’ll meet new friends who care deeply about bicycling in the Portland-Metro region.
9. You can meet Leah Treat and learn what her priorities for a balanced transportation system look like. Bring your favorite questions about bicycling!
8. You will learn about the vision for the future in the BTA’s Blueprint for World Class Bicycling.
7. You have a chance to win door prizes.
6. You can order a bulgogi burrito from the Koi Fusion truck. Yummalicious.
5. You can also taste the delightful beverage choices from Hopworks.
4. You’ll want to cheer loudly for our Volunteer of the Year awardees.
3. You can ogle bicycles and decide which one will be your next purchase.
2. You have a chance tell the BTA what we are doing right and what we need to do more of.
1. You’ll be part of the movement for safe, streamlined streets, joining thousands of your friends and neighbors who want to make it easier to get around!
This is a member exclusive event. Entrance is FREE and we will have some food and beverages available for purchase. PLUS when the party wraps up, all attendees can get $10 off their admission to the Portland Art Museum’s Cyclepedia exhibit.