The Bicycle Transportation Alliance is happy to announce that our board elections have resulted in the slate proposed to be approved by the members. Of 192 votes cast, the candidates received the number of votes listed below. Each will serve for a 2-year term.
- Nick Ehlen (incumbent), 153 votes
- Stephen Gomez (incumbent), 161 votes
- Rep. Val Hoyle (incumbent), 164 votes
- Adnan Kadir (incumbent), 158 votes
- Susan Marks (newly elected), 163 votes
- Dennis Mulvihill (incumbent), 159 votes
- Shelli Romero (incumbent), 167 votes
- Pamela Treece (incumbent), 159 votes
Additionally, fourteen write-in candidates received one vote each.
Thank you to everyone who participated and congratulations to newly elected board member, Susan Marks!