02 November 2012 | 11:00am | Base Camp Brewing Company, 930 SE Oak St, Portland, OR 97214
- June 25th | Your Need a Better Barbur Ride
- June 28th | Visit BTA at the Organic Brewers Festival, 4-7pm
- July 11 | BTA at Northwest Farmers Market 3-7pm
- July 13 | BTA at New Seasons Mountain Park Bike Fair 11am-4pm
- July 14 | BTA at Seattle to Portland Finish Line Festival
- July 17 | RAD: Rider Appreciation Day on North Williams 4-7pm
- July 20 | BTA at New Seasons Concordia Bike Fair 11am-4pm
- July 25 | BTA at NWFilmCenter: Topdown Rooftop Cinema
Annual BTA EventsApril: Oregon Active Transportation Summit Annual conference for Oregon active transportation activists, community members, and anyone who wants to get involved in advocacy at the state level. Includes workshops, trainings, and a lobby day when the legislature is in session.
May: Alice Awards and Auction The biggest night of the year for bicycling in Oregon. Over 500 guests come to recognize outstanding achievements and support the BTA’s major annual fundraiser.
May & October: Walk + Bike Challenge Month & Day The Walk+Bike Challenge is a friendly competition aimed at encouraging more kids and families to use active transportation to travel to and from school and throughout their neighborhoods. Walk+Bike Day takes place the first Wednesday of October.
August: BTA Member Meeting The annual member meeting brings BTA members, staff, and board together to review the BTA’s work of the past year and agree on priorities for the future.
August: Providence Bridge Pedal One of the biggest bike events held in Portland each year, the Providence Bridge Pedal gives 20,000 riders a chance to take in views of Portland from every bridge over the Willamette. The BTA coordinates volunteers and valet bike parking.
September: Bike Commute Challenge Over 12,000 people participate in this fun and friendly competition to see who can bike to work the most during the month of September. Awards go to the workplaces with the highest percentage of bicycle commutes!