BTA Service Stations offer commuters and other bike riders a convenient way to learn more about the work of the Bicycle Transportation Alliance and to join us in ensuring Oregon is the best place to ride a bike in the nation.
Take advantage of complimentary bicycle service provided by our bike shop partners at each location. Grab a snack and the opportunity to learn about a simple way that you can make bicycling better in the Portland Metro area round out a great ride.
Look for us in your neighborhood soon!
This is a volunteer driven event, join the team today.
- March 21 – Peace Park (Steel Bridge East) w/ Metropolis Cycles
- April 4 – Ladd Circle Park and Rose Gardens w/ Coventry Cycle Works
- April 18 – NE Weidler and N Williams Ave w/ Cyclepath
- May 2 – SE Division and SE Ladd Ave w/ A Better Cycle
- May 16 – NE 9th & Going w/ Everybody’s Bike Rentals
- May 18 – Peace Park (Steel Bridge East) w/ River City Bicycles
- May 18 – SE 17th & McLoughlin in Milwaukie w/ The Bike Commuter
- May 18 – Beaverton Transit Center in Beaverton w/ Bike ‘n’ Hike
- May 30 – NE 9th & Holman w/ UpCycles
- June 13 – East Broadway Bridge w/ North Portland Bikeworks
- June 27 – N. Denver & Bryant w/ Revolver
- July 11 – TBA w/ Bike Gallery
- July 25 – TBA